In our researchers’ own words
- Delphine Remillon : dictionary of conventions
- Léonard Moulin : higher education and tuition fees in France
- Anne Solaz et Ariane Pailhé: men’s and women’s participation in household and parenting tasks
- Olivier Thévenon: new French policy to modulate family benefits on the basis of income
- Olivier Thévenon: recent changes about parental leave in France
- Carole Bonnet: INED’s economic demography research unit
- Lidia Panico: the British Millennium Cohort
Researcher’s briefings on specific questions
- Carole Bonnet: is conflict between generations inevitable?
- Francesco Billari: transition to adulthood
- Olivier Thévenon: policies for young adults in Europe
- Didier Blanchet: work longer?
- Carole Bonnet: living conditions of children after a divorce
Dominique Meurs : Inequality and discrimination